Friday, February 21, 2014

Last night we braved the elements to see "The Knights of Badassdom" at the AMC theater in Coon Rapids. I want Peter Dinklage's "Pinball Wizard" shirt. Afterwards our friend Stephanie and I were suggesting to my wife that she would love Live Action Role Playing.  She said something about only doing something like that if she could stay in one place.  "Perfect" I said.  I had just the role in mind.

Participants go to the oracle when they want to know the lowdown on the other players.  If you think about it the oracle is always the character who has the skinny on all the other characters in the story.  The oracle just knows where everyone's skeletons are buried.

Just hang out at your booth and dish on the other players.  I give you, the LARPing Oracle.

"Beware of Maester Lohan's +3 Odorous Cloud of Personal Enveloping.  Smelling it won't kill you outright, but it may remove your will to live."

No comments:

Post a Comment