Friday, October 7, 2016

Inktober Fest 2016 Six Days Late



So you may have noticed I haven't updated this blog in a while. You might surmise I posted something about "Parallel Man" and then lost all will to blog.

Not true. Merely a coincidence. I have not updated this blog in about two years. In my defence, it was a rough two years.

Anyway, trying to get back in the swing of things. Wanted to get involved in Inktober 2015, but didn't hear about it until November of last year. Oops. Trying to do better this year, although I am honestly not sure whether it is technically even going on this year. Well, whether it is or not, I'm going to do it this year. Already off to a rocky start however, had to knock out six ink drawings on the sixth because I was already behind.

Anyway, Day 1 Inktober. Maugee welcomes a new member into the clan. A peripheral character from a novel I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment